I aspire to . . . keep a graceful home . . . live a shared life . . . grow a loving family
. . . keep a graceful home
. . . live a shared life
. . . grow a loving family
How sweet...I bet she makes an awsome teen!Have a great day!
Wait until she starts texting. It will be official then. =p
Ah, so nonchalant. As if she's been using phones for years already. :)
Oh my goodness. Squishy LOVES our cellphones too...we need a "play" one for him!
I would hate for this to be only a monologue; please join in the conversation! :)
How sweet...I bet she makes an awsome teen!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Wait until she starts texting. It will be official then. =p
ReplyDeleteAh, so nonchalant. As if she's been using phones for years already. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. Squishy LOVES our cellphones too...we need a "play" one for him!
ReplyDelete