Thursday, October 14, 2010

You Capture - Animals

Tracking Chipmunks

Maximus and Lady are watching a chipmunk in the grass outside just below the open window. Lizzie is joining the party.


Photobucket

This is my first link up with I Should Be Folding Laundry's You Capture. There are various circles that do a photo every day, or have more specific categories or more technical photographers, but those are not for me. Besides, who in the world can't relate to a title like "I Should Be Folding Laundry"? I don't know this girl yet, but I think we would be friends.

4 comments:

  1. what a cute little picture. Kids and pets just seem to always be together and on the same wave length.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, ladies! You're so kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Cat, dog and babe in perfect harmony. Thanks for visiting my site; I'm taking your advice and running a background check on that squirrel. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would hate for this to be only a monologue; please join in the conversation! :)