I aspire to . . . keep a graceful home . . . live a shared life . . . grow a loving family
. . . keep a graceful home
. . . live a shared life
. . . grow a loving family
To the shoe store for shoes that fit. =p I bet she'll grab the purse next. hehe
Wow, very cute. Wanting to escape
uh oh! Cute.
My she's you... off to her daily errands.
When did she get to be so tall?! She's gonna grow into those shoes sooner than you'd think.
That picture is so fun!!
I would hate for this to be only a monologue; please join in the conversation! :)
To the shoe store for shoes that fit. =p I bet she'll grab the purse next. hehe
ReplyDeleteWow, very cute. Wanting to escape
ReplyDeleteuh oh! Cute.
ReplyDeleteMy she's you... off to her daily errands.
ReplyDeleteWhen did she get to be so tall?! She's gonna grow into those shoes sooner than you'd think.
ReplyDeleteThat picture is so fun!!
ReplyDelete