I love to write, I love to share, I love to engage in conversation, I love to hear from others.
The time off last week was good for me; I rested a lot, read a good bit, and reflected on what I want to focus on for this little virtual room I've invited you into.
Here is my commitment to you:
I will write with these criteria in mind: Does it encourage? Does it help or benefit? Does it provoke thought or growth? Does it glorify God? Is it honest?
I will ask myself: Does it fit with my purpose to Keep a graceful home, Live a shared life, and Grow a loving family? If so, up it goes. If not, then I'll pass. (Keep in mind, that my 'shared life' does make for a broad category.)
I will write only when I actually have something to say. I will not wait for inspiration to strike, but I will not write for the sake of putting one more blog post out there.
I will not write only to fit in with a particular meme or blog carnival. If something I want to write does happen to fit, I will do my best to schedule and link as appropriate, but I have decided not to try too hard.
I will not spam your subscription or insult your friendship by assuming that just because it entered my mind, you desire to read it.
If you have read my ramblings for any length of time, what has brought you back? Related, is there something you'd enjoy seeing more often?
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
6 months ago
Looking forward to what's to come!
ReplyDelete