Sunday, November 7, 2010

Links and Love

I haven't posted a "what I've found" post in quite a while.  These are some fun and encouraging links I've come across in my browsing lately:

Helpful:

  • Mama's Losin' It shared about internet safety and what you can do to be safer in your blogging and online content. 



Encouraging:

  • A Holy Experience posted 'The Blogger's Prayer' and I want to print it and put it on my bulletin board.

  • Three's a Crowd wrote about Mary the mother of Jesus; it reminds me of something the late Rich Mullins said in an interview:  "It may not be that Catholics worship Mary; it may just be that we honor each other too little."

  • Sit a Spell gave an update from within Tomas in Haiti.  Lord, have mercy.

  • There is nothing like Authenticity.  Thanks, Katharine, for sharing your heart.

  • Parenting.  It takes more faith than skill.  Keith & Patricia shared about having a Long Range View.

I want to eat these:


  • Next time I go to the store I'm getting "Scoops" to make Toddler Tacos from It's Come 2 This!

And this just makes me happy
  • Elisa is having a baby and she found the sweetest way ever to tell her hubby!


I'm linking to Elizabeth Esther's Saturday Evening Blog Post; you can join, posting your best post of the last month!

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, I just wanted to let you know that I made your shrimp and sausage gumbo tonight and it was DELISH! I used all chicken broth (no water) and 1 TBSP Olive oil and 2 TBSP Coconut oil to replace the vegetable oil.

    Will definitely be making it again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you enjoyed the gumbo! Super easy, right? Those are great improvisations.

    ReplyDelete

I would hate for this to be only a monologue; please join in the conversation! :)