I am very proud of myself because I figured out how to put that picture of the pink lily up at the top of the blog, then changed the colors just enough to make it sort of match.
Yesterday I felt pretty much like crap, so I spent the whole day on the couch with the laptop and a box of Kleenex, searching Craigslist for furniture and researching brands and models for all kinds of baby junk. I have read more reviews for cribs than I thought I would ever have the patience for - and I think I've determined that it's probably better to get something cheaper than more expensive, because chewmarks and scratches and normal wear and tear are unavoidable. Besides, we don't have a lot of expendable income at the moment.
I also spent more hours on facebook than is probably healthy. Oh, well. :-)
Yeah, that's all I was gonna say for now. I might be back later - probably later this week.
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
6 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would hate for this to be only a monologue; please join in the conversation! :)