Monday, January 12, 2009

It's a...

This morning was the "big" ultrasound appointment, where they do the anatomy scan, making sure everything's measuring correctly for the gestational age, and they can usually determine the gender.

For nearly the past four years, Sam has always wanted a boy first. He likes the idea of an older brother to watch out for the younger ones as they come along. He put in his order to heaven for a boy when we were about ready to start the baby stage in our lives.

I have been feeling like this is a girl; while I was in Texas this summer at camp, during worship I felt like I suddenly had a name for a baby girl. It was after I came back that we decided we might start planning to have a baby. So when I came up pregnant this fall, I have had a feeling I've got a girl.

Well... the results are in: it's a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would hate for this to be only a monologue; please join in the conversation! :)