Since midnight so far today I have fed this girl approximately 6 times, and changed her about 12 times. She is incredibly efficient and can make 2 dirty diapers out of only 1 feeding. If only we could find some way to capitalize on this.
I did manage to eat breakfast, and I am trying to eat lunch. I have washed my face and I did brush my teeth once today. I have let the dogs out 2 or 3 times each. I got the mail. I checked facebook about 5 times. I got the bath mat that is finally dry out of the dryer and put it on the bathroom floor.
E is sitting in her rocking seat next to me, with a diaper that I know is dirty, but I really want to finish eating my lunch before starting the next round of feeding/changing/napping.
Sam should be home from work soon, and then he will play with E while I take a shower, which may be the highlight of my day.
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
6 months ago
Yeah!!!! Cindy, I adore you :-) You really are the best! I cannot wait to meet Elizabeth aka "E". I'm enjoying your Adventures in Motherhood.
ReplyDelete