Saturday, March 14, 2009

The 5-minute update


Happy Saturday!

Today is going to be pretty full; here is the run-down:

It is raining, and looks like it will be raining most of the day.
Sam has gone to the monthly men's breakfast.
I've already done breakfast, coffee, and my Bible study homework/quiet time.
Once I make sure the dogs are settled and I have woken up sufficiently, I'm off to another consignment sale.
Sam will need to be back here by 11 for the guy to come and fix our treadmill (for the 3rd time).
We're going to a birthday party for one of our friends' one-year-old at 2. At least I am; Sam has had some kind of virus since Monday and still sounds like he's hacking up a lung when he coughs.
I'm listening to Fernando Ortega on Pandora Radio.
Little Girl is kicking, and it's rather hilarious.
Hopefully we'll head to Costco this evening and pick up some random necessities, like a new dog bed and some orange juice.
Lady is whining; I think it's time for her to go outside.
I am now 29 weeks pregnant. Down to 11 weeks to go - that is, if she doesn't make an early appearance. It's going well and I'm fairly comfortable.
My glucose test from Tuesday came back completely normal, thank the Lord!
Wade & Christina are having a little girl, like we are!
Lady has learned to recognize the dog park when we arrive.
That has been the 5-minute news update from Cindy.

4 comments:

  1. I love Fernando Ortega...there is very little of his stuff available on the "online" playlist that I have on my blog, waah. I've got pandora on my phone as an app....is that what you are talking about? I never use my phone for music, but that seems like a very cool way to do it.

    Someone suggested aol radio on the internet as a way to have streaming music...never tried that either.

    Your dog is adorable! Wow, you guys are going to be filling up your house with warm bodies, between a dog and a new baby! Lot's of action. Glad your test results were good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fernando Ortega fan here too! Most artists have a variety of styles -- a few slow ballad-style songs - a couple up-tempo peices. . . . The think I like about Ortega is that ALL of his stuff just seems to calm me -- and with such an AWESOME message!
    -- Hurry for consignment shopping!
    -- finally - we have a new puppy in our household too. Lot's of work and lots of love!!! House-training: TimeCoNSuMinG!!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear that the glucose test came back normal. One less thing to worry about right? The belly kept me up for awhile last night...apparently this kid wakes up after 9pm. haha Have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for passing the glucose test! The 3 hour one is absolute torture!!
    Thanks for taking 5 out of a busy day to share a cup of coffee! I enjoyed the visit. :)
    D

    ReplyDelete

I would hate for this to be only a monologue; please join in the conversation! :)