Friday, February 13, 2009

[insert title here]

I've been browsing other blogs, rather than writing my own. Such a social butterfly....
Well, since Sam is going to be at CLC's men's retreat this weekend, we did our Valentine's Day yesterday, impromptu. I'd been cleaning the kitchen, and still had the stove taken apart at about 7 PM, so Sam volunteered to take me out to dinner. We went to TGI Friday's, and both of us so completely enjoyed our meals that there was not a crumb left on our plates. That was after going to get burgers at Five Guy's for lunch. It was indeed a special day - eating out twice in the same day! One joy of being pregnant I've discovered is that food tastes exponentially delicious.
Tomorrow night, since the majority of the men in our church will be out, a bunch of us are going to play games, have pizza, and hang out and giggle, as only girls can.
Otherwise, this weekend I think I will just enjoy myself, doing odd projects and pretty much goofing off.

7 comments:

  1. I love going out to eat - and twice in one day is definitely special! :) Enjoy your time with your friends - sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love girls' nights! Hope you have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great weekend. I miss those girls' nights, but life with 3 little ones, is fun in a different way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun, and how spoiled did you feel for dining out for two meals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TGIFridays! YUM!!! I love their chicken and cheese. Especially when the cheese melts to the skillet and gets crunchy!

    Girls night. What fun! I hope you feel loved and find lots to laugh about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Food does taste especially good doesn't it? Especially when what you get is exactly what you were craving. Yum! Happy Valentines...enjoy your time to piddle :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we went to TGI Friday's for one Valentine's too, but on the actual day and it was super crowded. oops Glad you had a great meal.

    Hope you had fun with the girls.

    ReplyDelete

I would hate for this to be only a monologue; please join in the conversation! :)