Once in a while--like, most days--Lizzie commandeers the digital camera.
Because she had been mainly taking pictures of her own chin, I decided to let her have some real fun with it and show her how to find a subject and take real photographs. The following are photos taken from the perspective of a 29 month old budding photographer.
There are two things that amuse me about her pictures: The first is that sometimes she takes some pretty good pictures (I have not done a thing to any of these). Secondly, I love seeing what she thinks is worth a picture.
 |
| Maximus |
 |
| Max, walking away |
 |
| Max, going into the crate |
 |
| Max, in the crate |
 |
| Max, with blinding white light |
 |
| Max, again |
 |
| Getting ready to go to the store |
 |
| Cheesing |
 |
| My shoes; I love those shoes |
 |
| Probably tying my shoes |
 |
| Up! I must have walked away. |
 |
| Leo, walking away |
 |
| That's OK, I'll take a picture of the table. |
 |
| Booster chair! |
 |
| High chair! |
|
 |
| Refrigerator! |
 |
| Pantry door! |
 |
| Shopping cart and purse! |
|
 |
| "green rocking chair" |
 |
| the ceiling! |
 |
| Daddy and Karis! |
 |
| Lady! |
 |
| Scaredy-cat Leo! |
 |
| Lamp! |
 |
| MagnaDoodle! |
 |
| Blanket crumpled on the chair! |
 |
| Piano bench and Black Friday ad and cup! |
 |
| Toys in shopping cart! |
 |
| Mommy getting ready for Thanksgiving and wearing jeans that shouldn't be worn in public! |
 |
| Truck keys, and oatmeal box! |
 |
| Dirty diapers! |
 |
| The table! |
 |
| A chair on the deck! |
 |
| Daddy's head and the ceiling! |
 |
| The Thanksgiving Day Parade! |
 |
| The couch! |
 |
| Dog food! |
 |
| Dog water! |
 |
| Dog food! |
 |
| Dog eating dog food! |
 |
| Baby sister! |
|
|
Whew! I'm tired, just writing all the captions with enthusiasm. There's no way I could ever be a two year old.
love these!~Vered
ReplyDeletehehe love the photos and captions!!
ReplyDeleteI hate to admit it, but some of her pictures are better than some of my pictures!
ReplyDelete