
... finishing the Christmas card project;
... out of my PJs;
... cleaning up the kitchen;
... having a quiet time;
... on the way to the Post Office;
... going up to my mom's house;
... calling a few last people to get their information correct on the church directory;
... applying for another job so I can continue to collect unemployment;
... eating something more substantial for lunch.
But instead I am...
... still in my PJs;
... eating a piece of candy;
... taking video of the cats beat up on each other;
... browsing the What To Expect pregnancy forum;
... posting a blog about nothing;
... avoiding doing anything that looks like work.
I guess it's time to get a move on, huh?
I love it! Sounds like my life. Thanks for being so HONEST! Merry CHRISTmas!
ReplyDeletehey I was in my PJs all day....hehe got lots of cleaning/organizing done. nesting i guess....
ReplyDeletehttp://www.xanga.com/joycelau319
Naw... take it easy! There's always time for those other things.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, that sounds like one of my typical days. The To-Do list and the What-I-Am-Doing list.
ReplyDeleteAs for the PJ's, enjoy those PJ days while you have them.
Sounds relaxing! :)
ReplyDelete