Saturday, December 6, 2008

2 in a row!

I have had 2 days in a row that I have not lost everything I've eaten!

Maybe I am approaching the end of the 1st trimester morning sickness misery!

3 comments:

  1. Third time's a charm...trying to post a comment...

    I'm still battling this lingering morning sickness even in the 2nd trimester (luckily no vomiting over here). I'm hoping it'll be completely gone soon. It's worst than the 1st time around. Good luck with everything and hope your morning sickness will go away soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going into my 16th week. I'm due around 5/23.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! I hope your morning sickness is over with! I had the same problem during my first trimester - then as soon as I was into the second trimester - gone! I hope your second trimester is easier - for me it was the very best part of the pregnancy (aside from finally meeting my new baby!) :-)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

I would hate for this to be only a monologue; please join in the conversation! :)