[insert coffee logo here]
Fridays seem kind of like most of the other days of the week lately since being at home every day, but that doesn't mean that I'm not happy when Friday rolls around every week.
It means Saturday is next, when Sam gets to sleep in, too. And tomorrow I'm going to Blessings Cottage with Lesley. Hopefully also heading to the McPhersons' for a chili cook-off that evening. That will be fun and I hope the weather is pleasant.
Today has so far been pretty good - I have not felt very queasy, and should be OK now that I've made it through the morning most of the way. I will have to start figuring out what I want to eat for lunch in a few minutes though, to ward off the yucky feelings that could start creeping up any moment. Yesterday was my best day in what seems like weeks - I actually cleaned the bathroom for what I think was the first time this trimester. I didn't accomplish anything else productive except opening the mail, but it makes me happy every time I go in there and turn on the light, because I can't see the toothpaste on the faucets and dust around the corners.
If I can make my list of phone calls before 3 today and make a grocery list, I will call it a successful day today, too!
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
6 months ago
I'm so excited for you!! One day you will be able to look at raw meat again, but the queasiness is no fun! I still can't drink Hazelnut coffee because I got sick on it with my 3rd baby. You'd think after 15 years I could hack it by now. Oh well.
ReplyDeleteSo I'll just take "regular" joe when I visit! :) Clean sinks make me happy, too.
Congratulations! With each of my pregnancies my husband usually did the cooking.
ReplyDeleteI love a clean bathroom. The rest of the house may be falling apart, but a clean bathroom makes it seem not so bad.
Hope you get to feeling better soon, girlfriend!
ReplyDeleteAnd a clean bathroom is great, isn't it? I love how it shines when the surfaces are all cleaned up.
CONGRATS!!! Babies are such a blessing. I was only sick one day with my first baby, but the second one made up for it! I was sick throughout the first trimester and it lasted through lunch. It was all worth it in the end. Anything you can get done during this time is an accomplishment.
ReplyDelete#1 Congratulations!!!!
ReplyDelete#2 NEVER feel like you have to accomplish a thing until kid is living in a dorm!
:-)
You had a great day!
... my highlight is usually reading the mail too. In the bathroom. Alone.
Kindest Thoughts,
~esthermay
Congrats!
ReplyDeleteIt's only all uphill from here!
Congratulations! You'll make it through this difficult part. It really is the worst part.
ReplyDeleteKeep your chin up, my company girl friend!
Isn't being sick so much better with a clean bathroom?!! Hope that you start feeling much better.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! Oh how I love a clean bathroom. Oh how I loathe cleaning a bathroom. ;) Hope you had a good weekend!
ReplyDelete