I aspire to . . . keep a graceful home . . . live a shared life . . . grow a loving family
. . . keep a graceful home
. . . live a shared life
. . . grow a loving family
Can you name the tune I kind of sing to get her going?
she is just darling!
Isn't it amazing what you find in random spots?!? I was cleaning off my desk today (inspired by my admissions of messiness yesterday) and found a bunch of stuff I didn't even know I was missing. Guess I didn't really need it after all! :)
I would hate for this to be only a monologue; please join in the conversation! :)
Can you name the tune I kind of sing to get her going?
ReplyDeleteshe is just darling!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing what you find in random spots?!? I was cleaning off my desk today (inspired by my admissions of messiness yesterday) and found a bunch of stuff I didn't even know I was missing. Guess I didn't really need it after all! :)
ReplyDelete