Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Really is Coming!

At 1:45 PM - You can see the deck a little bit wet



At 2:00 PM - You can see a little bit of snow dusting the back deck





At 2:15 PM - I took the dogs out in the front yard to wander, and took a few shots out there




At 2:30 PM



At 3:00 PM (after the dog had run around out there)


Finally a panoramic at 3:40 - and it's still coming!

4 comments:

  1. I think I've seen snow in San Francisco twice, but it never made it to the ground. I've never seen snow here across the Bay from SF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can have some of our snow. Seriously. Granted, it's all gross and sort of gray right now. But still, it's all yours. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we first came to the US, it actually snowed here in North FL. A whole 2 inches! No snow since then- about 15 years now! So enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chiming in late.... I like your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I would hate for this to be only a monologue; please join in the conversation! :)