m experimenting with trying to figure out how to post this picture... Ta da!
I am ready for "Company Girl Coffee"! See Home Sanctuary for the source of these company girls. This is the first time I've participated, because it's the first time I have been home on a Friday to add to my blog. I don't know what the day's topic will be, but that's fine. I hope it's something like, curl up with a cup of tea and a good book. I would be all over that.
Ironically, I have not been able to enjoy the taste of coffee for about a month; tea is not that much better, but it is easier to drink. Yay for the taste changes I've been experiencing lately, making any meat except for steak (go figure) send me gagging, and harmless smells like rice cooking keep me hiding in the bedroom with a candle lit.
Okay, now that I feel like I've accomplished something, I will now see if I can think of something to say here. Not like there hasn't been anything going on!
To be continued....