[This is the transcript of exactly everything Lizzie has said since waking up and coming into the living room with me and Karis]
I'm sitting on the couch, with K propped on the Boppy, and the laptop in front of me.
"It's Baby Karis!
Awake now!"
Yes, she's awake now.
"Need her pacifier.
Got it.
Holding it,
In her hand."
Did you have a good sleep? "Yeah"
Pointing at K, then at me. "Need milk."
She already had milk. Now she's sitting here.
"Holdin it" (pacifier)
(K sneezes) "ha-too!"
"This is Lizzie's boppy." Can you share it with her, since you don't use it anymore? "Yeah."
"That's baby Karis!"
"Want some applesauce." You want applesauce? "No!"
(Looking at Karis' face) "I see one eye. I see two eyes! Like that!" (giggle)
(sniffing K's head) what are you doing? "Smelling her hair."
Max sniffs my cup of coffee. "Whoa, maximus, no! Silly cat."
(I smell unpleasant odors from both, so there are diaper changes all around.) Do you want me to change you first, or Karis first? "Karis." (She follows me into the other room while I change Karis, then sings while I change her.)
Pointing at a dried leaf fragment on the floor: "Not poop, just a leaf. Broken leaf."
Climbing into my lap after her diaper change: "This is my mother."
"Down! Two, three, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, down!"
"Puh puh peanut!" (Yes, Blues Clues taught us something!)
Do you want peanut butter on a graham cracker? "No."
(Sitting next to me.) "Sit down right here." (Then on arm of couch.) No, not there. "Fall down get hurt. Cry."
Pointing at 3 buttons (Publish / Save / Preview) on screen, "Mommy, Daddy, Lizzie."
I guess I will push the "Mommy" button now, to publish this.
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
6 months ago
Cute cute cute!!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a smart little girl :) Enjoy your babies.
ReplyDelete